Friday, March 18, 2011

hamlet journal: act 1

I didn’t believe them. Barnardo and Marcellus came to me today talking crazy, saying they just saw the king. How could this be? The king is dead resting in his grave. They claimed it was his ghost that visited them last night while they were on watch. I highly doubted it until that night that I saw him with my own two eyes.
Sincerely,
Horatio
This pain is just too much to bear. I can’t stop thinking about it. My father is dead, gone, never coming back. I miss him so much; I just can’t bring myself to move on. I can’t tell you how much it angers me that my mother has married my father’s brother less than a month after my father’s passing. How could she do this? I feel like she has betrayed him.
Until next time,
Hamlet

No comments:

Post a Comment