Thursday, April 7, 2011

act 3 journals

It was the perfect plan. I had my fellow actors perform the play in front of the king and whoever else. They recreated that dreadful night my uncle killed his brother. Horatio helped me observe the king’s reaction. He became so uncomfortable he left the room. Bingo! That was all I needed to confirm my suspicions he had guilty written all over his face.
Respectfully,
Hamlet

That’s it, Hamlet knows. I underestimated just how smart he was. I have to give it to him, making me re-live my own crime, as if I didn’t feel bad enough. I wish I could take it back. Oh Lord can I be forgiven for my brother’s murder but still enjoy being king and keep my beautiful queen? Surely he wants to kill me now, I should get rid of him, send him off to England, before that ever happens.
Hopefully until next time,
Claudius

No comments:

Post a Comment